📈📚💰 Have you ever wondered about the world of stocks or charities? Are you interested in developing lifelong skills in analytics, finance and presentation? 📉📄📝
If you are, I4C’s Trainee Analyst (TA) program is calling for YOU!
🍀UNSW Investing for Charity🍀 (I4C) is looking for passionate individuals to take part in our TA Program. It is a year-long program that provides its members with access to structured learning modules and workshops on analysing charities and equities that will enhance and refine the critical financial skill sets, along with educational and motivational workshops facilitated by industry professionals who embody I4C’s core values.
The TA Program is segmented into three terms and is structured in an interactive workshop style format. Workshops run for up to 2 hours fortnightly with excellent opportunities to:
● Develop presentation, communication and technical skills
● Develop overall confidence and financial acumen
● Meet new people and make life-long friends! 😍
The TA Program aims to teach professional skills, charity and equity analysis in Terms 1, 2 and 3 through our training workshops.
🍀 TA’s will learn to develop 🍀
● Professional skills such as how to use Excel and Powerpoint to a proficient level 📈
● Fundamental accounting and finance skills such as balance sheet analysis, financial statement analysis and equity valuations. 💰
● Insight into the charity industry and different research methods used to investigate social issues. 📚
● Skills to estimate the social impact of initiatives charities implement and the likelihood they can achieve that impact. 📝
By enrolling in the year-long TA program, you will be provided with great networking opportunities, the chance to present in front of industry judges from firms such as Westpac and community volunteering!
💯All students who successfully complete all 3 terms of the TA program will receive AHEGS recognition.💯
Wednesday 26th February 2020 6:00pm
❗️Role Description: ❗️
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
✅ Successful candidates will be notified by email and will be offered an interview between Monday 2nd March – Sunday 8th March as the final step of the recruitment process.✅
📧 For all enquiries, please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org 📧
❓Who are we❓
We are UNSW’s only philanthropy-driven finance society that strives to emulate the values of our parent organisation Investing for Charity Ltd. At UNSW, we run financial educational programs like the Trainee Analyst Program, informational events and case competitions to develop skilled professionals who are personally committed to making an active and sustained contribution to their organisations and society at large.
🌱We instil values in our members that encompass professional integrity, rigour, knowledge and compassion. In doing so we aspire to attract driven individuals who share a passion to promote altruism.🌱